My client, the Asset Management division of an international Financial Services group, is currently hiring for a Performance Analyst to join their Dublin team. Reporting to the Head of Performance Analysis, this role will work closely with the Portfolio Management and Investment Selection team in monitoring and reporting on portfolio performance.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of investment product performance
- Presentation of analysis on a scheduled bases to the overall investment team and board
- Competitor performance analysis and bench-marking
- Support of sales team and distributors providing investment commentary, asset allocation performance reports as requested
- Support the investment committee in investment evaluation
- Coordination and maintenance of performance database and external bench-marks
- 4-6 years experience in a comparable roles with an emphasis on portfolio analysis and reporting in a front office setting, preferably in Asset Management or Life Insurance
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (finance, economics, quantitative finance, analytics), CFA qualification beneficial
- Strong knowledge of asset allocation and performance reporting
- Knowledge of the European investment regulatory landscape (Solvency II, UCITS, MiFID, etc.)
- Experience of performance analysis for equities, fixed income and mutual funds
- Bloomberg, MYSIS and Morningstar proficiency beneficial
For further information on this role, please contact Jonathan Brady on +353 (0)1 9053503 or apply directly online.