Global Institutional Sales Consultant
• Bachelor degree in business related field required; CFA, CFP and/or Master's degree preferred
• Minimum 5-7 years of financial services sales experience required
• Experience with financial institutions, pension plans, government entities, endowments, foundations and consultants required
• Extensive knowledge of the institutional investment markets including investment and sales processes required
• Knowledge financial markets including investment and sales processes required
• Knowledge of Federated's and competitor's financial products required
• Must possess/obtain CF30 registration immediately; other licenses as requireD
• This position, based in the UK, covering the EMEA region will pursue opportunities in pension funds, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, banks, insurance companies and the development of relationships with consultants.
• Conduct systematic sales calls on prospective clients and/or prospects to identify their investment strategy needs.
• Effectively communicate Federated's investment philosophy, process, strategies and performance to prospective clients
• Position the firm's investment solutions and management style utilizing a consultative sales process during group presentations, one-on-one presentations and industry/association conferences
• Coordinate team, agenda and materials necessary for all presentations
• Develop marketing strategies for existing clients to increase assets
• Provide management with written and oral feedback on discussions with clients and prospects
• Attend industry conferences and meet with clients and prospects, as appropriate
• Coordinate internal support to further the sales process, i.e., Requests for Proposals, final presentations, customized sales and marketing materials, quarterly and annual client reviews, etc.
• Must be open to irregular hours and heavy travel
• Territory: EMEA
• Based in London, England
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral communication and presentation skills
• Must demonstrate decision making, problem solving, analytical and creative marketing skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow through
• Will be required to sign an Employment Agreement
• Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
Federated Investors, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.