A high growth consumer lending business.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager the Treasury Analyst will have specific focus on:
Keeping stability of funding
Achieving funding cost efficiency
Liquidity and financial risk management
Following company policies and regulatory requirement
Duties will include:
- Assist in developing an annual treasury plan, outlining timings and high-level funding plan deliverables based on the strategic goals established for the role with line management and deliver the plan in line with the prescribed timings.
- Assist in validation of monthly closing with specific focus on; Validation of monthly treasury closing, including checking proper rate and spread were applied, Reconciliation of swap valuation, Tracking trend of market rate and internal spread, Validation of existence and accuracy of financial asset, and Validation of completeness and accuracy of financial liability.
- Produce monthly financial reports and support to report them to management in a timely manner; including Securitisation related reporting, Treasury dash board and Group reporting.
- Support line manager and other senior management to manage finance treasury matters properly through ALCO.
- Support line manager to execute treasury operation accurately e.g.:Monthly investor report preparation, Collateral performance analysis, Asset transfers and Investor queries.
- Support line management and other senior management to execute treasury deal which the company require e.g.: Funding transactions (e.g. ABS issuance), General transaction management/ support, and Managing hedging activities.
- Use, enhance and build new treasury and models to support treasury analytics and funding transactions covering Securitisation revolving mechanisms, Financial assets and liquidity scenario analysis and Historical analysis on the company's portfolio.
Given the scope of this position ideally the candidate would possess the following experience:
- Sound and relevant experience within financial services, preferably an asset related lending environment.
- Experience in a similar treasury role, covering the core operations of treasury.
- Has accreditation and a strong understanding of relevant SAS software and related modelling, together with data mining, MI/ reporting and the related technical knowledge
- Strong all round PC software skills and is able to produce high quality, accurate working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals and requirements, briefs and presentations
- Well organised, goal orientated, able to meet deadlines and able to prioritise and delegate work
- Ability to work under pressure often dealing with several issues simultaneously
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and effectively
- Has the relevant BA degree (relevant majors: Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and etc.)
- Related professional qualifications, preferably qualified or part-qualified or studying towards a recognised credit risk management or accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA, CFA)
A remarkably broad role and a chance to really grow your experience in this new Treasury Analyst role.