Investment Managers / Directors - Private Equity & Venture Capital
Our client is a global Investment firm that invests in the knowledge and innovation-intensive sectors of Biomedical Sciences, Telecommunications, Smart Technology and other select industries.
As a value adding investor with over 25 years of investment experience, the organisation supports portfolio companies' growth in Asia and globally, through Singapore by leveraging our extensive network, resources and experience.
- Portfolio companies value long-term perspective beyond typical investment cycles.
- Portfolio companies leverage extensive knowledge of Asian and Singaporean operating environments, scientific and technical expertise, rich management and commercial experience for new business opportunities.
- Beyond the positive association with the Singapore brand, portfolio companies also flourish within Singapore's dynamic and secure business environment, and enjoy strong government support.
Through a portfolio of globally competitive companies with high-growth potential, the organisation promotes the development, expansion and transformation of successful industries to enhance economic growth and create employment opportunities in Singapore.
Our client is looking for candidates who are keen to be investment professionals in any of the following areas:
- Life Sciences, Medical and Biomedical Sciences
- Infrastructure, Logistics, Offshore Marine and other related Industries
- Technology - Robotics, Virtual Reality and other technologies
- Identify and originate global investment opportunities to achieve investment mandates
- Assess commercial viability, strategic considerations and conduct due diligence on investment targets
- Structure investments and negotiate investment terms
- Guide portfolio companies to grow value and achieve higher return on investment
- Advise portfolio companies on strategy implementation, management selection and business development
- PhD/ Master/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any related disciplines within any Investment sector
- Additional Finance related qualification such as MBA or CFA would be of significant advantage
- At least 5 years of investment experience, or working industry knowledge/ background in the relevant sectors for junior to mid-level positions; At least 10 years of relevant work experience (including supervisory) for senior positions
- Excellent relationship management capabilities, communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong abilities to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number CY/AOVW-410363/IA
Reg No. R1329079
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112