VP, Portfolio Counselling, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Provide portfolio counselling and investment trainings to front office.
- Meet with clients to propose portfolio counselling investment approach
- Hold responsibilities for actively managing and maintaining MPs, with objective to beat respective benchmarks
- Write updates and reports on Model Portfolios
- Champion a portfolio approach to investments internally as well as externally
- About 10 years' investment and investment sales experience
- Cross-asset class, asset allocation exposure
- Past experience as research analyst / investment manager, with product sales exposure and strong presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Post-graduate finance degree &/or CFA preferred
- Familiar use of excel and Bloomberg tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.