Credit Analyst - NBFI - Director
The NBFI team forms part of the Financial Institutions group and covers a range of NBFI segments, including investment managers, securities firms, finance and leasing companies along with exchanges and clearing houses in the EMEA region. Quantitative aspects of an entity's credit profile are reviewed, such as balance sheet integrity, profitability and cash flow generating capacity. The analysts also evaluate qualitative factors of the institution, such as strategy and quality of management, the environment in which it operates, and the most likely future development of its business.
Coverage will initially be EMEA NBFI credits with a focus on finance companies and other NBFI sectors. The successful candidate will have a strong background in financial institutions.
- At least four years of analytical experience, ideally in a credit- or audit-related field.
- Experience in analysing one or several NBFI sectors (finance companies, investment managers, securities firms, financial market infrastructure companies) and/or experience in leveraged finance credit analysis is desirable.
- Good educational background to at least a first university degree level, preferably with professional qualifications (such as CFA, ACA, ACCA).
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player.
- Ability to cope with time pressure and work to deadlines is essential.