AVP - Internal Audit - Regional Corporate Bank
Lead or participate in audit project for the Bank according to annual audit plan; perform audit field work within budgeted timeframes, communicate effectively with auditees and raise value-adding audit issues and recommendations; compile audit reports and other required documentation work following established standards.
Conduct quarterly follow-up on the remediation status of issues raised by internal / external auditors and regulatory authorities; collect rectification evidence and perform independent verification and justification for any issue closure.
Assist Department Head and other senior staff in formalizing annual audit plan and other Head Office or regulatory reporting.
Liaise with Head Office, external auditors and regulatory authorities in various inspections and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch; participate in Head Office general audit by cooperating with Head Office auditors in assigned areas.
Handle any other ad-hoc work assignment upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
- A recognized university degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Audit/ Risk Management within reputable financial institutions or accounting firms.
- Sound knowledge in banking products and the related credit and market risk management process. Practical audit experience in corporate lending and treasury business covering front, middle and back office operation is highly valued.
- Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA are added advantages.
- Ability to read Chinese (due to the expanding business in this region)
- Knowledge of Bahasa or Cantonese would be an advantage
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about managing Audit operations within a Corporate Banking setup, please apply with your updated CV now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Se Wei (R1110161) at email@example.com.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.