Associate/Senior Associate - Quantitative Analytics
A highly regarded and leading Investment company is looking to expand their Quantitative Analytics Team. They are putting analytics and technology at the forefront of their business and are growing their high-performing team.
- Develop and validate quantitative models
- Cleaning and ingestion of various types of structures and unstructured data
- Represent the Quantitative team to determine appropriate tools and models for firm-wide adoption
- Analytics support and review of portfolio management and investment teams
Your Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years' experience in a Quantitative Analytics role witihn Financial Services. Ideally someone experience in an Investment Bank or a Buy Side Firm.
- Fluent in Python and R and experience using Hadoop and SPARk an advantage
- Excellent Academic Background - ideally a PhD or and Msc in a highly numerate or technical discipline (Financial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc). Only Upper Second Class and above will be considered.
- CFA Qualifications desirable but not necessary
- Strong commercial awareness with excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please contact Hannah Villanueva [email@example.com or call +65 6876 5787]
EAA Licence Number: 11S4540 Recruiter Registration ID: R1545433