Investment Analyst, Fixed Income
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, the incumbent is required to perform fundamental investment research on fixed income.
- Perform company analysis and generate investment suggestions for portfolio manager;
- Execute trading orders;
- Keep track on local market activities and news of relevant industries / companies;
- Develop earnings model for portfolio companies;
- Update quantitative models on a daily basis;
- Conduct company visits as requested;
- Perform post-investment portfolio management;
- Compose periodic portfolio reports to the Management for review.
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines, MBA or CFA candidate preferred;
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in credit research / other investment related research fields;
- Proficiency in financial analysis and credit analysis;
- Strong quantitative analysis skill and problem solving ability;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.