Implementation Consultant (Post Trade) | Singapore
Suitable for CFA or CPA qualified implementation consultants with a record in successfully delivering vendor based trading solutions. Holding sound, demonstrable knowledge of various financial instruments and respective post trade processes (accounting, operations) you should enjoy working with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Prior experience implementing trading and risk management solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial derivatives
- Expertise in physical Energy (or other commodities) trading is highly advantageous
- Track record of on-time and on-budget delivery, from a business side.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills including ability to work seamlessly with Accounting and Finance and Operations teams
In return you will work for a recognised financial markets technology brand and an inclusive working culture. The pace is fast and highly dynamic; as a project delivery consultant you must be too.
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn't quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
Westbury Partners is a division of Kariba Pte Ltd, a registered company (201411146D) and employment agent (EA number 14S7182) in Singapore.