Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income
- Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, the incumbent is responsible for managing fixed income portfolio to achieve long-term risk-return.
- Manage all aspects of the fund including investment strategy, securities and fixed income products selection, investment process, research process trading products;
- Work with the team on continuing to enhance the performance of the fund(s) by refining the securities and fixed income products selection process and broadening the market coverage;
- Develop fundamental, quantitative and/or technical decision-making models;
- Analyze the macro equity and fixed income market trends and obtain updated trend in industry of macroeconomic environment and other relevant information;
- Participate in the ad-hoc strategic projects of the asset management.
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines, MBA or CFA candidate preferred;
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in credit research / other investment related research fields; experience in managing China onshore fixed income portfolio;
- Demonstrable strong econometric, analytical and statistical skills;
- Good communications skills;
- Hard working and able to deal with stress;
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).