Debt Capital Market (Director/SVP)
- Responsible for operations of the debt capital market business and principal investment portfolio of the company.
- Play a leading role in the execution and syndication of DCM related transactions. Lead teams to execute corporate bond issuance and perform syndicate sales function along with sell side DCM teams.
- Build and maintained strong relationships with both current and new investors and DCM counter-parties including commercial banks, investment banks, private banks securities firms, funds and investment companies
- Responsible for deal sourcing, management, due diligence and deal execution.
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the Groups DCM channels spanning the Hong Kong and China market.
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Minimum 3 years of DCM syndication experience in an established Investment/Corporate Bank, or Securities Firm.
- Extensive Asian DCM related deal experience.
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Corporate Finance/Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Native/Business Fluent Mandarin & English speaker.