Director/ Vice President, Debt Capital Markets
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Responsible for debt capital market business, including but not limited to deal origination, transaction execution, e.g. structuring, documentation, roadshow arrangement, book running, deal settlement, and syndications/ sales, etc. with appropriate instruments;
- Explore, negotiate and liaise with potential investors for financing transactions;
- Coordinate with professionals in other departments for business opportunities and future development;
- Support credit rating advisory works if and when necessary;
- Provide market update to team members and senior management, and analyze market development;
- Coach junior staff members, and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor or above in Business/ Finance/ Law;
- CFA preferred;
- Seasonal banker with more than 8 years of relevant experience with track record;
- Excellent client connection with sound product and market knowledge;
- Be responsible and proactive, with probity, reputation and good character;
- Committed to Asia market;
- Excellent communication, marketing and client management skills;
- Leadership as team leader for deal execution.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.