Research Analyst, Asset Management
- Support portfolio manager on in-depth fundamental financial research and investment recommendations on Asia small/mid cap equities.
- Conduct first level financial analysis, due diligence, and prepare investment report and proposal.
- Identify potential investment opportunities and work in investment team for macro economy, industry development and portfolio updates of private fund.
- Conduct periodic corporate financial analysis renewal and maintain clear and updated documentation in all credit files including financial statements, financial spreading, investment research report, valuation model etc.
- Report significant business events, financial trends, industry developments and other relevant issues relating to financial position of clients
- Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as required
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines, CFA preferred
- 3 years of experience on financial/equity/credit research
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Strong fundamental research and communication skills. Can articulate his/her investment ideas and research analysis well
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication with diverse groups internally and externally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible, with the ability to resolve issues under tight deadlines
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.