Special Sits/Direct Lending Investment Analys-Multi Strat Fund
- Lead all investment tasks: screening, risk evaluation & rating, credit & portfolio approvals, negotiated terms and pricing, coordinates legal efforts, accounting, tax, closings, deal monitoring, valuate waivers and troubled credit management.
- Independently perform solid credit analyses with a minimal level of guidance.
- Actively managing all aspects of illiquid credit origination.
- Ensure money is invested, credit profile maintained, value realized, portfolio lengthened and economic surplus generated.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, financial modeling, return analysis, and perspective.
- Works with Head of Distressed and Opportunistic Credit on deal origination and for investment approvals.
- 3-8 years of direct experience in credit analysis plus exposure to structuring, underwriting, marketing and negotiating fixed income investments.
- Ability to evaluate company management and cover due diligence in order to respond to internal questions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA and/or /CFA designation preferred
- 3-8 years of credit and investment analysis experience with excellent understanding of the investment industry and financial markets
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills in order to present to and work with Investments senior management and external clients
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work under pressure to meet demanding response times, all while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support relationships across the company and the industry
- Strong team player
- Ability to understand business processes and their risk implications, analyze complex situations, reach appropriate conclusions, and make value-added and practical recommendations.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.