CPB - Business Development Manager (India Team)
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Relationship Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17054715
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for onshore and offshore Citi Private Bank India businesses for liquid Managed Investments products and advisory. Drive product development, product review and enhancement to meet business objectives.
- Accountable for sales in liquid managed investments products. Provide product advisory and support to Private Bankers and Investment Counsellors.
- Co-ordinate with Bankers and ICs to understand product requirements and conduct demand assessment and product launch timelines. Liaise with Citi Private Bank and Global Consumer Bank Due Diligence teams to seek product approvals.
- Work with onshore and offshore asset management companies for products origination/identification and empanelment.
- Create customized offshore product (India+ Global) solutions i.e. FMPs, leveraged bond funds, etc. Conduct due diligence and seek approvals from CPB Global Due Diligence Team and regional DPAC.
- Provide market insights, regulatory developments, new product developments to Bankers/ICs. Participate in periodic investment and product team meetings to provide product updates.
- Liaise with CPB Product Management team and Regional/Global teams i.e. IPR, Legal, Compliance, etc. for product program amendments, renewal and approvals.
- Facilitate business requirements for non-liquid managed investments products between respective research and business teams by assessing demand and seeking product approvals.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from recognized university. Post graduate qualifications like MBA (Finance), CFA preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of investment industry experience
- Robust understanding of managed investment products traditional mutual funds, liquid alternatives, ETFs, segregated managed accounts, discretionary mandates, etc.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, including equity and bond markets.
- Business driven individual with strong client focused attitude
- Able to work in multi-functional and fast paced environment.
- Able to contribute as a team member.
- Ability to travel at short notice.