Service Rep II
Job Title: Service Rep II
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role? As a Service Representative you are the face of Northwestern Mutual, providing problem resolution for external customers, as well as agency-based and home office employees. In accordance with established guidelines, your duties encompass issues identification and resolution, research and evaluation using available resources, and handling of routine casework processing. In consultation with higher-level staff, you’ll be handling moderately complex calls, deciding on the appropriate course of action, making referrals to the appropriate provider, identifying the need for special handling as appropriate, and taking responsibility for the efficient escalation of more complex calls. As a team player, you’ll benefit professionally from the opportunity to share knowledge and seek the advice of your peers as you contribute to realization of the team’s overall business goals; quality, productivity and customer satisfaction are your highest priorities.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min of 2 years related work experience to include at least 1 year of previous customer service experience.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to apply judgment and discretion.
- FINRA registration may be required.
- Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages.
- Successful completion of any required testing.
- FINRA Series 6 (or obtained within a specific time frame)
- FINRA Series 63 (or obtained within a specific time frame)
To Apply Follow Link Below:
Req ID: 15802
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Associates Desired
Employment Experience: 0-2 years
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Posting Date: 07/28/2017