Senior NPL Sales Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
"NPL Portfolio Sales and Competence Center for Non-core Assets" is responsible for the group-wide coordination of portfolio or single exposure sale (if the total gross exposure of the NPL portfolio or single exposure at the cut-off date exceeds EUR 10 million). The unit identifies non-performing single exposures or portfolios suitable for sale within Erste Group Bank AG and Erste Group Immorent AG, provides support for local banks and gives strategic advice to Group CRO and Head of Group Workout on structuring portfolios which can be put up for sale.
- prepare detailed portfolio analysis, such as exposures or underlying collaterals for proposed NPL portfolios to be divested
- create financial models detailing NPL portfolio cash flow projections and portfolio valuations under different scenarios
- prepare internal applications for Holding Credit Committee related to the proposed NPL portfolios to be divested
- prepare teasers and information memoranda and are responsible for document uploads into Virtual Data Rooms
- coordinate investor Q&A sessions for single and/or portfolio NPL sales (in close cooperation with workout units covering the distressed exposure and/or external transaction advisors)
- support the NPL Sales projects through all phases including interaction with various internal departments, external legal and transaction advisors and NPL investors
- create and update monthly reports for group-wide NPL Sales steering (in close cooperation with Erste Group subsidiaries in CEE)
- provide support for preparing synthesis materials requested by different regulatory bodies (OeNB, FMA, ECB etc.) in connection to group-wide NPL sale processes
- hold a university degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering (CFA or similar is a strong plus)
- have at least 5 years of experience in the financial industry (commercial real estate experience is a strong plus)
- possess excellent analytical and modeling skills
- have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- are an experienced user of MS Office
- speak English fluently (fluent German and any CEE language is a plus)
- offer you a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!