Senior Investment Consultant
- Understand customer's asset status, risk tolerance, investment orientation and expected return rate to provide customers with comprehensive, holistic recommendations.
- Continue to provide professional and excellent investment advice to key clients of private banking and customer relationship managers, including but not limited to wealth management, estate planning, diversified asset distribution.
- Take initiative to provide latest market information to the private banking customers and relationship managers.
- Actively assist and coach relationship managers, explore customers' needs and sales opportunities.
- Review customers' assets and portfolios with customer relationship managers on a regular basis.
- Obtain quotation and dealing in securities
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CPWP is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in different investment products or private banking
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- knowledge of various wealth management products and able to recommend various portfolios and products to meet clients' needs
- Good understanding of financial markets and regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua