VP, Portfolio Counselling
Targeting 9 model portfolios (Conservative, balanced, aggressive for North and South Asia teams), also well as model portfolios for the International teams, you will help to prepare pitch books and presentation/ training materials. You will maintain models and tools for ongoing monitoring and changes in holdings, and perform returns reporting and attribution. You will also collate and review research materials for portfolio construction, as well as link and align the CIO strategic views against the model portfolio holdings. You will prepare the monthly model portfolio updates
- Finance graduate with CFA preferred
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant investment experience
- Possess cross-asset class experience/ exposure
- Possess good experience in building Excel tools (macros, VBA) and familiar with using Bloomberg tools
- Exposure in performance reporting
- Sales and marketing oriented
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.