Come and join one of the biggest financial publishers in the world. We are an independent publisher of newsletters, books, podcasts, and emails about the markets. We offer unbiased market commentary and research about all things financial, and help people to make informed decisions about their own money.
Agora Financial's job is to make investing accessible and fun for ordinary people. That informs the way we write. So we keep it relaxed, loose, and informal. We're not afraid to show a bit of personality. And we make a special effort to simply and clearly break down any tough concepts or unfamiliar jargon.
You'll be writing for a regulated financial product, so qualifications are important. Ideally we're looking for someone CF30 or CFA qualified, or with the willingness to attain those qualifications.
In summary, you need to:
- Have a proven understanding of the equity markets
- Have a strong sense of how to profit from small cap growth stocks
- Be able to digest complex financial material and boil it down to a clear message
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, once a week
- Be CF30 qualified, or willing to attain CF30 status
Please apply with a CV and a short, informal, convincing pitch for a micro cap growth stock (that's a £50m market cap and under). Note - your CV and written piece will need to be saved and submitted as one document.