Product Control Manager (System Architect)
Responsibilities : Internal System Revamp:
- Work closely with the team to replace current product control application
- Deliver excellent solution on database design and construction
- Develop appropriate system documentation according to bank's policy
- Provide implementation support during release; provide support in coping with business development and bug fixing throughout the project life cycle
- Assisting team head to coordinate and monitor the treasury business development or platform enhancement projects within product control unit. Provide status reports of project efforts.
- Proactively collaborate with product controllers to understand system enhancement requirements
- Design and participate in user acceptance test, and actively support system migration
- Regularly provide aggregate view of all the potential risks in project from product control perspective
- Degree with major in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Possessing professional qualification in Finance (such as CFA, FRM) is an advantage.
- 3-5 year of solid experience in application development in using Access and Visual Fox Pro.
- Excel in VBA, SQL or related programming languages (C++ or Java) is a must.
- Experience in treasury system enhancement (such as Murex system) with good sense of system governance is highly preferable.
- Knowledge in financial instruments & market operations (especially in the area of treasury product and valuation control).
- A strong technical candidate without product control background will also be considered.
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred