Equity Research - Aerospace and Defence
We are looking to hire an experienced analyst, based in London, to
Cover Aerospace and Defence stocks immediately
Write world-class and differentiated thematic, sector and company research
Cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and become ranked
Perform value-add analysis and interpret data on market and economic events to identify and describe trends
Generate value added investment ideas for our clients
Prepare pre and post-results updates on your covered companies
Attend and report on corporate events, roadshows, company presentations and conferences
At least five years' experience within Equity Research with demonstrated strong product execution skills
- In-depth knowledge and insight in the Aerospace and Defence sector (essential)
- Knowledge and demonstration of wide range of valuation methodologies - DCF, DDM, RAB, FCF Yield and Multiple-based valuation
- Knowledge of key credit agency metrics and fixed income terminology
- Proven experience of financial modelling or evaluating companies
- Proven track record of client votes
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- CFA, MBA or ACA Qualification preferable
- Excellent academics
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A curious, creative mind
- A fantastic attitude and commitment to deliver the best service to clients
Morgan Stanley Research has over 600 analysts globally covering more than 3,000 stocks, and Morgan Stanley's offices total more than 1,200 in 43 countries worldwide. We are committed to being an essential part of our client's investment process and focus on risk-reward essentials to help clients validate their investment decisions.
We know that the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success, and we all share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and a strong team ethic. Our aim is to provide a workplace where people can learn, achieve and grow - a philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an integral part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.