Citibank Berhad JB - Citi Priority RM
- Primary Location: Malaysia,Negeri Johor,Johor Bahru
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job ID: 16068797
- Display high energy to perform as an individual contributor and yet be a strong team player.
- Grow existing relationship AUM's and ability to acquire new clients using Citi's differentiated offerings.
- Ability to leverage on Citi's Global Research and keeps self & clients fully updated with Citi views on local & global financial trends.
- Passion to perform, understand client needs and provide solutions.
- Protecting the franchise and Clients by displaying the highest standards of integrity and respect for rules & regulations.
- To achieve or over exceed the monthly sales target according to the Citimax goals set.
- Provide daily pipeline and sales activity report to Sales Manager/Branch Manager.
- To equip oneself with the Market and Product knowledge by attending IDU and product trainings
- To be personally effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted customer segments through the execution of an effective sales process.
- To grow customer numbers and revenue/Assets Under Management (AUM) to meet country business goals, particularly Liability accounts, Investment/Insurance, CitiGold and Mortgage.
- Expanding on new customer base through referrals from customers or through personalized/advisory services provided personally or through the Investment Consultants/Insurance Specialist.
- To solicit sales by identifying cross-sell opportunities among existing customers, as well as relationship deepening.
- Broaden customer's product base by cross selling IPB, Cards, Personal Loans and Mortgage.
- Embrace the Power of One values and increase customer Net Promoter Score.
- Close all eCRM triggers timely and achieve a minimum contact rate of 80%.
- Actively promote online banking platform to customers and increase the e-statement penetration.
- All In-Branch Account Openings are to be opened via STP.
- Fully comply with applicable legislation related to business operations and sales (e.g. operation standards, regulations, institutional policies & procedures and local regulations).
- Utilize audit/control process to keep fraud/operation losses at minimum without affecting sales process and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Branch Governance / BCRI rating : Green.
- Be audit ready at all times and pass all internal & external audits without any major findings.
- Adherence to Clean Desk Policy.
- Zero customer complaint and attend to customer requests accurately & efficiency to minimize business and franchise impact.
- Degree qualification.
- Certified to cross sell insurance & investments.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CA) or Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysian (PPKM) would be additional advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of Banking or Financial Relationship Management Experience.
- Strong command in spoken & written English; ability to speak in Mandarin / Cantonese is an added advantage.
- An individual who has high integrity with good and strong values built into the character.
- A strong team player & have good knowledge of consumer banking products.
- Have strong relationship management skills.
- Diploma or Degree and above
- Preferably with FIMM license, PCE license and IPPC license