Senior Principle / Partner - Global Asset Manager
Our client is one of the global leading multinational asset management platform with significant expertise and many years of proven success in private markets investment across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. They offer their clients a multi-institutional global business solution to private market investments across a range of asset classes including private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate. With access to a market leading portfolio of fund offerings with proven results delivery their APAC business is ideally positioned to continue it's accelerated growth trajectory.
In Hong Kong their private market investment business is experiencing massive growth across the whole of Asia Pacific and the region represents their biggest opportunity for growth globally. This creates hugely exciting career development opportunities for the Hong Kong team who can reap the benefits of this continued success and expansion.
The senior principle private equity / private debt investment will be based in the Hong Kong office and play a key part of our clients private equity and private debt investment team across APAC. You will be responsible for the sourcing, selection, and monitoring of private equity and private debt investments (primaries and secondaries) across the APAC region.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Managing and sourcing primary and secondary investment opportunities by maintaining relationships with fund managers and intermediaries and ensure a systematic coverage of the private equity and private debt fund investment universe across HK, China, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Korea.
- Leading the investment due diligence projects on primary and secondary investment across private equity and private debt
- Strong client focus with an emphasis on prospecting and presenting as a private markets subject matter expert on the APAC regional investment landscape
This is a great opportunity for a senior principle private equity and debt to join a leading global platform, with a proven track record of success and market leading fund offerings to drive your career forward to the next level.
You will be self motivated, driven, with a high level of initiative and autonomy looking to drive and build a business within private equity and private debt based from Hong Kong covering the APAC region with a medium to long term focus.
Key Requirements include;
- Top academic credentials (MSc or applied science), additional qualifications (CFA, CAIA) are beneficial
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of professional work experience in the private equity and / or private debt asset classes and a profound knowledge of the fund investment universe and process
- Hands on due diligence experience across private equity and debt market in APAC with coverage of China and the emerging market funds
- Exceptional client focus with a proven track record of success in prospecting and delivering the right fund solutions to key clients across APAC
- Experience in private markets in secondaries is a plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and editorial skills are critical
- Opportunity to work for a global leading asset management platform
- High growth market opportunity across private equity and debt across APAC
- Unrivalled career progression and development opportunities
- Exceptional bonus program
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ben Wainwright on +852 2848 4705