Treasury Reporting and Hedge Accounting Manager
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Treasury Reporting and Hedge Accounting Manager has arisen within the Airbus Finance organization in Blagnac.
The job holder will be working and responsible for:
- perform the regular pre-defined reporting (i.e. Treasury Report) and data analysis (i.e. committee preparation).
- perform and drive actively the on-demand reporting and data analysis by translating stakeholder requests into insightful and understandable reports;
- support the development of new automated treasury reporting and analysis tools with functional input;
- compute and distribute group-wide accounting and valuation related information (calculate mark to market values of financial instruments, test hedge effectiveness, input for Financial Notes);
- act as central operational interface of Treasury to Technical Accounting, Airbus SE Accounting, Group Consolidation team and Investor Relations.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- CFA, MBA or similar qualification or comparable practical experience required;
- Valuation and market risk measurement experience required;
- Excellent understanding of financial products and related accounting (incl. IAS 39 and/or IFRS 9) required;
- Finance: 5 years & +
- Treasury / banking systems (Calypso)
- Reporting Systems (IFRP / SAP HANA)
- Accounting Systems (SAP)
- Excel (incl. VBA)
- Experience in a bank (risk control or trading), Corporate Finance or Treasury department required;
- Strong analytical skills required;
- Team player with interpersonal skills to achieve common objectives;
- Proactive and communicative;
- English: Negotiation level
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.