Senior Equity Research Analyst - Consumer / Technology
Our client is a large global asset management firm looking to expand their research team in Asia. We are seeking experienced research analysts to cover Asia ex Japan Consumer / Technology sectors, working very closely with the Head of Portfolio Management.
- Perform thorough fundamental analysis on Asian ex Japan equity markets with a focus on Consumer / Technology sectors.
- Develop and communicate investment recommendations based on comprehensive industry and company research through various sources of information, including annual reports, networking with industry contacts as well as interviews.
- Assist in the continued build out of the strategy, including detailed analysis of stocks across multiple sectors and participating in internal and external presentations.
- 10 - 15 years' experience in fund research / equity research with top tier sell side or buy side firms ideally
- Strong track record in investing public equities covering Consumer / Technology sectors in Asia ex Japan is a MUST
- Professional qualifications i.e. CFA, CAIA, CPA and etc would be a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English as the role will also look into Chinese names
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) will be critical to do well in this role
- An investigative mind-set with a proven team player mentality
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069