Our client is a regional & reputed financial services institution with activities across primary and secondary markets. They have a strong regional presence and a strategy geared towards growth.
The role is extremely hands-on in its execution.
- Generating and presenting trade ideas to sales team and key institutional clients
- Assisting the trader in setting up yield curves and pricing models;
- Executing of bonds/ sukuks within the GCC markets for book and business flow;
- Assisting the trader in managing risk on the trading book in line with risk guidelines;
- In conjunction with sales, writing market commentary and investment/market outlooks;
- A primary understanding of credit markets in the GCC and experience in generating trade ideas - at least 4 years in such a role
- Graduate in economics or any other financial related subject; CFA would be advantageous
- Be extremely hands-on, detail oriented, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, knowledge of Arabic is advantageous
- Will be able to work autonomously, and as part of a team
Excellent compensation and benefits