Coporate Finance Senior Manager
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Our client is a global audit, accounting and consulting group based in London. They employ more than 18,000 professionals in 79 countries, and are looking to add a Manager to their corporate finance team.
The Senior Manager will be working with a new and expanding team headed up by a recently hired Partner. With a strong deal flow, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing team that will be at the forefront of generating and dealing with businesses in the M&A space. The focus will be on mergers and acquisitions, and manager buyouts.
As a Senior Manager you will work closely with the Corporate Finance Partner on business development, including networking, originating leads and presentations at seminars. They believe in an autonomous working environment, with strong support.
Key Job Duties:
- Lead and negotiate deals
- Research and prepare for new deal opportunities and pitches
- Preparing and reviewing transaction documentation
- Manage team members and ensure that risk management procedures are completed
- Qualified Professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA Level 2/3)
- Experience of running corporate finance lead advisory assignments
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies
- Experience of having worked with MBO or MBI
The client is offering a salary of £65,000-£70,000, depending on the experience and ability of the successful candidate. They are well known for providing a range of extra benefits.
If you are interested in the role and would like to receive further information and a full job spec, please apply with you up to date CV through the link attached.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.