PE Investment VP/ Direcor of a Well-know Chinese
- Screening investment opportunities effectively in line with business unit acquisition strategy
- Lead junior investment team member during the entire transcation
- Participate in the sourcing and evaluation of potential new business opportunities for the Unit, including identification of targets, screening, preparation of business cases and transaction execution
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders, including internal / external executive management, financial and legal advisors, and participate in outreach to the broader investment community.
- Strong modelling skill that capable to run model independently
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Degree educated in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent. MBA or CFA is preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in a top-tier investment bank, accounting firm focused on due diligence or a principal investment platform.
- Superior quantitative skills and complex financial modeling capabilities
- Proven ability to manage complex projects under significant time pressure.
- Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities.
- Excellent business English and Mandarin
directly to: Doris.email@example.com( Attn: Doris) and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you