Senior Portfolio Manager/Investment Executive
We are looking to add a talented Senior Portfolio Manager/Investment Executive for a growth stock oriented investment counsel firm. Qualified candidates who wish to be considered should forward a personal letter indicating why this position is of interest to them along with their compensation aspiration, and a resume.
- At least fifteen years of meaningful long only experience working in a firm as a portfolio manager/security analyst generalist with a demonstrable long‑term record of superior investment performance. Should have thorough grounding in, and use of both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree in finance/business administration and/or MBA, CFA and/or CMT
- Location: Willing to locate to, or near Charlottesville, VA
- Personal Attributes: (Extremely important): positive, energetic, well spoken, detail oriented, dedicated, self-starter, entrepreneurial, passionate about active management, and a team player
- Primary investment responsibility will be managing large cap growth oriented portfolios.
- Playing a key role in the management of a small investment firm
- Developing and delivering written and oral communications to institutional, private and prospective clients.
Organizational chemistry and fit is important to us and will be explored during the interview process. Successful Applicant will need to undergo a standard human resource evaluation and a Key Trait assessment to help determine organizational fit.