Senior Investment Analyst
Alaska Permanent Capital Management (APCM) is a registered investment advisor providing investment management services for a diverse client base including institutions and individuals. The firm manages and advises over $3 billion in assets and is located in Anchorage, Alaska.
APCM is looking for a motivated individual interested in working across multiple investment strategies.
The Senior Investment Analyst will work with the Chief Investment Officers and investment team to implement strategies across client portfolios. The positions primary role will be to strengthen client presentations and RFP responses.
Secondary duties will be to be an active member of the investment team to assist in strategy, implementation of strategy, and monitoring and reporting of performance.
Investment Analyst Responsibilities
· Prepare client presentations with PM and/or marketing team
· Lead and coordinate RFP responses
· Assist portfolio managers with asset allocation strategies and simulations
· Undertaking analysis and strategic investment research for strategy meetings
· Work with investment team to implement and monitor investment strategies confirmed by strategy meetings.
· Monitoring investment performance and attribution of investment strategy
· Provide ongoing workflow and process analysis as it relates to the investment team including,
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related discipline and a minimum of 7-8 years of investment related experience
· Advanced-to-expert Microsoft Excel skills
· Excellent analytical abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Ability to organize a diverse workload, work independently, and complete work accurately within tight deadlines
· Well-developed problem solving and decision making
· Investment analysis and/or trading
· Experience with performance attribution analysis
· Experience trading equity ETF/ETNs or fixed income securities
· Knowledge with Moxy and Bloomberg platforms
· Completion of the CFA program or participation