Investment Manager (Infrastructure Investments)
Under the guidance of the Team Head and/or Director:
- Screen and evaluate infrastructure investment opportunities, including industry and company investment research, financial modeling, valuation and preparation of investment proposals for the Investment Management Committees
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to obtain internal approvals
- Coordinate and liaise due diligence, documentation and closing processes, ensuring compliance with Group's policies and priorities
- Support and assist Deal Team Leader to negotiate transaction terms
- Post-closing investment monitoring
- Minimum: 3-4 years in a one or several roles, in one or several roles covering M&A, Corporate Finance, PE, Fund-of-fund / LP direct and/or co-investments, in reputable Investment Banks, Financial Institutions, Accounting Firms (Big 4) or Management Consulting Firms;
- Industry and/or transaction expertise in the Energy, Power & Utilities, Transportation and/or TMT sectors would be preferred
- Good analytical skills as applied to common problems in infrastructure investment
- Candidates with accounting qualification, CFA designation, SFC licenses holder for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities, and/or who possess other advanced finance / professional qualifications would be preferred.
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (in both English and Chinese) with current and expected salary to our HR Department by clicking "APPLY".
~ All information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strictly confidence. ~
China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited (“PAOH”), established in Hong Kong on 24 October 1996, is a directly wholly-owned subsidiary of Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (Stock Code: HK2318/SH601318) with an issued share capital of HK$ 4.735billion. As the main offshore investment and financing flagship of the Group, PAOH are engaged in a wide range of activities including capital market investment, financing by debt issuance and banking facilities. PAOH also holds subsidiaries covering businesses of insurance, asset management and investments, etc. As at 31 December 2015, PAOH had a consolidated asset size of over HK$ 30billion and a consolidated net profit of more than HK$ 3billion.
PAOH is dedicated to explore business opportunities in financial market, having an investment portfolio of over HK$ 10billion covering fixed income securities, total return swaps, FX forwards, cross currency swaps, interest rate swaps, inter-company loans, etc. PAOH has also developed long term strategic relationship with international and local financial institutions. As the main financing hub, PAOH has participated actively in the debt capital market with a total issuance amount of over HK$ 10billion equivalent.