Head of ETF Sales - EMEA (London or Frankfurt)
What is their role within Franklin Templeton?
The primary goal of the Head of ETF Sales - EMEA is to generate and retain assets within Franklin Templeton's (FT) UCITS ETF product suite. You will work with our Global leaders to develop a strategic plan for generating sales, partner with regional European distribution channels to complement their existing efforts and directly engaging with investors (both retail and institutional) who primarily or exclusively use ETFs.
This position requires an extensive background in the ETF space, with a high level of knowledge around capital markets, factor investing and asset allocation issues. Additional responsibilities will include ongoing interaction with FT senior management, and building and maintaining productive relationships with other FT sales and support organizations.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Head of ETF Sales - EMEA?
- Managing the European region to generate sales and revenue to meet objectives
- Assist in developing the strategic plan for generating sales
- Managing and cultivating key institutional and retail client relationships and developing ETF sales through those contacts
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners within Franklin Templeton to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings
- Maintaining knowledge of industry related topics and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor and other audiences
- Maintaining updated activity logs in contact management system and work with Sales Management on various project initiatives
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Significant experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry covering ETF products
- Strong track record of selling ETF products in the European market
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with ability to build manage key internal and external relationships
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
- Strong investment acumen and background
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Ideally to be based in London, however we may consider another base if required
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Incentive plans
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Educational reimbursement
- On-site training
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.