FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
LanczGlobal, LLC is offering internships, with the potential for future full time employment, for recent graduates and graduate students with a sincere desire for a career as a financial professional in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship.
The chosen candidates will be working in all aspects of investment management; including data gathering and analysis, all aspects of real estate, financial planning, and daily research. Additional duties will include assistance in the preparation, publication, and distribution of research, along with marketing, website updates and maintenance.
The term of the internship will be dependent on periodic reviews of performance. Hourly compensation will be determined by qualifications and the results of a skills test.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Associates and Clients
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to quickly master in-house financial planning portfolio management software
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects to ensure on-time completion
• A strong, highly collaborative work ethic for all aspects of client service
• Demonstrated high level of professionalism
• Bachelor's degree completed; MBA or advanced degree in process
• Industry designation such as CFP, CFA, or equivalent earned or in process
• Uncompromising ethical standards and the understanding of fiduciary responsibility
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy