Client Relationship Director
Client Relationship Director, Aviva Client - London
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The role is key to looking after our largest client, Aviva. The successful individual will need to focus on client revenue retention by providing a high level of service to clients so that service quality is a key enabler in developing and improving client relationships. They will need to take responsibility for the overall relationship with Aviva clients, deepening understanding of clients and mandates continuously as well as identifying and pursuing cross selling opportunities, while ensuring that the principles and spirit of Treating Customers Fairly are followed.
- Client Management: serve as a main day-to-day point of contact for clients, collaborating with Sales, managing internal coordination with Fund Managers, Operations, Compliance, etc. Proactively identify issues and solutions.
- Client Communication: ensure all relevant information is provided to clients, e.g. investment performance, market updates, organizational changes, etc.; high standard of communication.
- Transitions: take overall responsibility for client take-on and other transitions.
- Client Meetings: organize and lead external client service meetings, as appropriate, document in Salesforce and ensure completion of follow up tasks.
- Maintain client records and data in systems including Salesforce, spreadsheets and hard-copy client files.
- Follow procedures described in the Key Operating Manual, and update/add procedures as they evolve.
- Client Queries: respond quickly and accurately to ad-hoc client queries and requests.
- Cross Sales: identify cross selling opportunities, and pursue with Sales where appropriate.
- Internal Controls / Regulatory: maintain client IMAs and maintain thorough knowledge of the compliance rules. Ensure internal standard operating procedures are updated and adhered to, and ensure regulatory requirements are met; complete initial and ongoing AML requirements / oversight.
- Support & Training: ensure delivery of support and training activities (including distribution support where appropriate) to clients, as appropriate. Keep up to date with AI products and market developments.
- Client Feedback: share client feedback across the organization.
- Experienced in client relationship management
- Communication Skills: strong communication skills; ability to listen and understand client issues; confident presenter; ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Collaboration Ability: work well in a team environment; understand clients are not 'owned' by an individual, but by the firm; actively share information.
- Organisational Skills: ability to oversee processes; capability to manage and ensure completion of multiple client actions (multi-tasking); strong with detail.
- Accountability: take individual responsibility for ensuring that client expectations are met; influence outcomes when colleagues and third parties are required to deliver.
- Sense of Urgency: respond promptly to requests, queries and issues raised by clients; proactively address opportunities.
- Handle Issues / Adversity Proactively: when issues arise, deal with them proactively, working to the best outcome for the client and Aviva Investors.
- Regulatory / Compliance: knowledge of regulatory framework and Aviva Investors' requirements.
- Operations: knowledge of operational processes is essential to facilitate on-boarding and service requirements.
- Motivation: ability and desire to deliver excellent service to clients; passionate about servicing; ability to balance strong client empathy with Aviva Investors' interests.
- IMC or CFA qualification desired.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion:
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.