CORI Support Trainee - CORI - Shanghai -20170717002
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
- To assist CRMs/Bankers actively providing service to the relevant client acquisition, credit process and execute solutions in line with the local business plan and global account strategies.
- To support bankers to resolve the issues are properly resolved on the process of KYC, CBA etc. with all parties across FO, MO, and BO.
- Assist CRMs/Bankers on the client pitching related administrative task forces.
- To conduct market research missions by capturing data from public resources, analyzing industry benchmark and assist preparing the study reports.
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
1. To assist CRMs/Bankers actively providing service to the relevant client base, credit process and execute solutions in line with the local business plan and global account strategies.
- Prepare CBA PSM (Pre-screening memo) to initially analyze client's indicators, deal profitability and account strategy.
- Support & coordination of loan studio simulation process with China/HK CSU team, to calculate basic indicators on RWA, RAROC, and RGCP etc.
- Properly follow up the CBA deal pre-closing/closing/post closing process
- Support the KYC FO system data input
- Assist CRMs/Bankers on the monitoring of the credit pipelines
- Assist resolved issues in term of compliance, process & procedure blocking points
4. To conduct market research missions by capturing data from public resources, analyzing industry benchmark and assist preparing the study reports.
5. Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as required and back up and support other corporate credit analysts as required by Team Head.
6. Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management.
Academic Background (degree and major)
- Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
- Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge on commercial banking products is a plus.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team playing.
- English/Mandarin - Fluent in both speaking and writing.
- Well versed in MS Office applications （Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must）
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus