A Big 4 Professional Services Firm is looking to hire an experienced Regulatory professional into their Advisory Practice. They are looking for someone who has experience of regulatory requirements outlined by the FCA and PRA, in the Banking sector.
- Instructing clients on how regulatory changes affect their business operations and advising on the appropriate changes required
- Working on engagements for clients in the Banking sector; duties could include conducting gap analysis, remedial work, training staff etc.
- Building a strong network with clients and positive, working relationships with colleagues internally
- Business development activity in the wider Banking Risk team; developing business propositions for new clients and capitalising on opportunities to gain further work from existing clients
- Coaching junior colleagues, MI reporting and various internal project work
- At least 3 - 4 years' experience within a Bank's compliance department or a peer consultancy
- An understanding of fund management, insurance and/or pensions sectors is desirable, but not essential
- An expert on regulatory requirements set out by the FCA/PRA; related to product & corporate governance, systems & controls and assurance frameworks
- Industry qualifications are desirable, but not essential i.e. CISI, FPC, IMC, CFA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; especially report writing skills
- Flexible and confident attitude to produce high-quality deliverables and overcome any obstacles