Senior Fixed Income Fund Research Analyst
J. Safra Sarasin's most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group's clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
The candidate (m/f) is an experienced Fixed Income professional with strong analytical and personal skills who has a passion to identify managers generating best-in-class performance. The analyst develops investment opinions based on high quality research and effectively communicates with portfolio managers and client advisory.
- Select best-in-class Fixed Income funds and managers for discretionary mandates, advisory and BJSS-funds with a focus on liquid strategies
- Produce and present due diligence reports and recommendations, contribute to in-house publications
- Represent centre of competence for fixed income funds for portfolio management and client advisory
- Support team in process enhancements, research and administrative tasks
- Master's university degree in Banking and Finance or similar, CFA or CEFA/AZEK would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of experience as a Fixed Income specialist (Fund Research Analyst, Credit Analyst, FI Portfolio Manager or comparable)
- Analytical mindset combined with strong communication skills
- Excellent language skills both in English and German
- Very good understanding of and strong interest in financial markets
- Proficient in MS Office. Morningstar, Bloomberg or Datastream/Eikon would be an advantageous
Please note that we are unfortunately only able to consider EU/EFTA Candidates for this position.