Cross-Asset Trader & Investment Analyst (Junior)
• Cash and Treasury management: follow multi-currency cash positions, elaborate cash flow forecasts and execute time deposits, FX swap, and cash management trades
• Cross-Asset Pricing and Execution: Price 1D/Derivatives strats, send pricing requests and trade instructions to counterparties, monitor trade execution and post-trade processing on a wide array of assets: Shares, Bonds, OTC & Listed derivatives, FX, Futures.
• Front-Office Monitoring: Build and maintain Excel & Bloomberg Blotters / Valuation files / Risk management / reporting tools / market screening tools (Volatility)
• Investment Analysis: Assist the London based advisory team in conducting research and analysis on potential investment opportunities and elaborate investment case presentations.
• Contribute to the Risk Management activity development: Risk follow-up, collateral optimization, and provide consistent risk measures on investments
• Internal Communication: Prepare internal memos on trades implemented, investment cases, positions updates, risk metrics etc…
• Experience: 3-5 years' experience in a Front-Office position within a reputable Investment/Private bank or an asset/wealth management company (execution traders, junior portfolio managers, financial advisers)
• Education: Degree in market finance. CFA program will be considered a plus.
• IT Skills: Advanced use of Excel (VBA a plus) and Bloomberg. Will be tested during the selection process.
• Technical knowledge: Strong knowledge of different asset classes, financial instruments (especially derivatives) and execution techniques.
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical investments, trading and risk related issues.
• Able to fit seamlessly into an international team of senior people all focussed on delivering work of exceptional quality to their principals
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. English is a must.