• Manage all aspects of portfolios including index changes, corporate actions and ensure that portfolios track within performance expectations.
• Research and evaluate macro investment opportunities, assess industry dynamics, and based on the fundamental insights acquired to develop and maintain systematic strategies.
• Apply those strategies, coupled with specific market knowledge, to portfolio construction and risk budgeting.
• Use various investment vehicles and trading strategies to meet a desired investment objective.
• Attribute fund performance and refine ways to minimize underperformance and maximize outperformance relative to the benchmark.
• Provide support and enhance data resources infrastructure and analytical tools.
• Master degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or related field. CFA desirable.
• 2-3 years (max) secondary market experience required (preferably in US, Int'l market).
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of index methodologies and portfolio construction desirable.
• Experience in using Bloomberg, Excel, VBA, and etc is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to details, proactive, and teamwork spirit.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.