Senior Portfolio Manager (ASEAN and Asia ex-Japan Equities)
The role will involve
- Assist the CEO in managing the Investment function.
- Manage accounts in accordance to mandate (absolute returns), risk appetite and volatility measures.
- Responsible for the performance of accounts assigned.
- Attend meetings with listed companies (mid-cap focused), produce analysis reports after the meetings and make recommendations to the investment team.
- Research and analyse market data and trends.
- Execution of trades.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to clients on market, outlook and fund performance.
- Assist in other tasks such as preparation of marketing materials.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience with a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Candidates with CFA or currently in the program are preferred.
- Passed all CMFAS Modules 3, 5 and 6, and they are still valid.
- Exposure to ASEAN equity markets would be preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and passion for equity investment are required.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Good managerial and interpersonal skills
Interested candidate please write in with your resume, stating your current and expected salary.