Wealth Investment Portfolio Manager - Bilingual English/Spanish required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Plan and execute day-to-day portfolio management for assigned accounts within the guidelines of BB&T policies and strategies.
2. Support the new business efforts of Wealth Advisors and Personal Trust Specialists in the marketing and selling of investment management and fiduciary services.
3. Proactively maintain contact and meet with existing clients to build positive account relationships, retain existing account assets, and expand existing relationships.
4. Consult with Wealth Advisors and Personal Trust Specialists to maintain awareness of all relevant facts concerning existing clients, accounts, and beneficiaries.
5. Keep abreast of economic, market and investment conditions.
6. Work with Wealth team members in formulating investment strategies aimed at capturing new investment assets.
7. Assist the Regional Director of Portfolio Management with training and development of other department personnel and with the supervision of other regional portfolio managers and administrative staff assigned to the department.
8. Operate within Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) regulations and regulations of all other relevant regulatory entities.
Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Ten years of progressively more responsible HNW investment management experience
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to work on complex projects with minimal supervision
5. Demonstrated leadership, personnel management, and project management skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master’s degree in Business or graduate degree in a related field
2. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification
3. Ten years investment management experience
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
More jobs like this
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Investment Advisor/Consultant
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Alternatives
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Equities
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Fixed Income
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset