Vice President, Institutional Sales
• Identify and generate new business opportunities by developing and fostering relationships with institutional investors and consultants;
• Increase assets under management for firm's investment products and vehicles;
• Work with senior executives to provide superior sales in the Institutional marketplace;
• Assess client investment objectives, convey firm's investment strategies and present portfolio results to maintain and retain client relationships;
• Effectively articulate firm's investment philosophy, process, products and performance to prospects, clients, consultants, and RIAs and to differentiate our firm from competitors;
• Meet revenue goals by generating leads and managing complete sales process;
• Maintain extensive telephone and written contact with clients, prospects and consultants in Client Relationship Management (Satuit) database;
• Provide regular reporting on activities, new sales opportunities, client focus and product initiatives to firm's Board of Directors; and
• Maintain involvement in industry and networking organizations in order to foster relationships with the consultant community and prospective clients.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex investment strategies;
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic;
• Approachable, collaborative, ability to be an integral and proactive member of a functioning sales team;
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment while under tight deadlines;
• Possess highest level of integrity, discretion, honesty, commitment and professionalism;
• Collegial; consensus builder with strong listening skills; and
• Ability to travel extensively.
• A Bachelor's degree is required, MBA or CFA preferred;
• Minimum seven years sales and marketing experience in an institutional environment with key targets (South/Southeast Region preferred) including Corporations, Foundations, Endowments, Insurance Companies, Public Funds, High Net Worth individuals and Taft-Hartley plans;
• High level of Institutional knowledge and background in Institutional markets; and
• Proven ability and success in Institutional Sales.