Senior Sales US & Europe
Role- CEPRES Senior Sales for US and Europe
CEPRES, a Private Markets FinTech company, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia, seeks senior sales staff for both US (based out of our New York office) and Europe (out of London or our Munich Headquarters). These are key roles that report directly to the Partner level and is a rare opportunity to build and shape a business with tremendous upside potential.
CEPRES works with leading institutional investors (Limited Partners) and fund managers (General Partners) in the segments of Private Equity, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt and seeks proven sales people with experience and an existing network of market contacts to engage. We have a unique offering that is highly regarded and experiencing exponential growth. We want the best people at the front to represent us in the market. You must be smart, driven and hungry for success - the upside compensation being offered is second to none for a successful salesperson!
• Plan, develop and execute new business with GPs and LPs
• Generate leads through own network and mining market channels
• Execute new sales of CEPRES products and services
• Drive revenue growth by acquiring new clients directly and working across the CEPRES sales team
• Contribute to pricing, sales and marketing strategy to optimize revenue
• Perform out-bound sales activities such as cold-calling and cold-emailing
• Professionally present CEPRES products and services
• Create trust-worthy relationships with clients
• Meet sales targets set by CEPRES Senior Management
• Proven sales experience in financial markets (private markets preferred)
• Self-starter and success driven and hard working to make things happen
• Deep knowledge of private equity, private debt, real estate and private infrastructure
• Understanding of LP demands including asset allocation, due diligence and investment processes
• Own network of LPs (pensions, insurers, endowments, family offices, foundations, FoF etc.) to mine
• Own network of GPs( buyouts, growth, venture, private debt, private insurance, etc.) to mine
• Tech savvy with analytical skills and quick learner
• University degree
• CAIA or CFA (is a plus)
• Working proficiency in English and European languages (for Europe role)
• Fast-track career growth with unlimited potential
• Help shape a fast-paced and dynamic company
• Working at the cutting edge of the fastest growing institutional asset class.
• Outstanding upside linked to sales success
Did we get your attention?
If your profile fits the criteria, we are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com