Role- CEPRES Investment Subject Matter Expert for US and Europe
CEPRES, a Private Markets FinTech company, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia, seeks senior investment experts for both US (based out of our New York office) and Europe (out of our Munich Headquarters). These are key roles that report directly to the Partner level and is a rare opportunity to build and shape a business with tremendous upside potential.
CEPRES works with leading institutional investors (Limited Partners) and fund managers (General Partners) in the segments of Private Equity, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt and seeks proven investment experts with deep market experience to help drive our innovative business. We have a unique offering that is highly regarded and experiencing exponential growth. We want the best people at the front to represent us in dealing day-to-day with senior investment professionals of the world's largest investors in private markets. You must be smart, driven and hungry for success - the upside compensation being offered is second to none for a successful person!
• Professionally present CEPRES investment decision products & services
• Be perceived as an investment expert and solutions partner to clients
• Support solutions and investment product sales activities to new and existing clients
• Coordinate client investment data handling and ensure accurate and timely feedback
• Create trusted relationships with clients to position CEPRES and investment products
• Support Private Investment Network and regulatory requirements
• Maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction through professional and timely communications and actions
• Proven investment analysis experience in financial markets (private markets preferred)
• Self-starter and success driven and hard working to make things happen
• Deep knowledge of private equity, private debt, real estate and private infrastructure
• Understanding of LP demands including asset allocation, due diligence and investment processes
• Tech savvy with analytical skills and quick learner
• University degree in relevant field
• CAIA or CFA or equivalent on the ground experience
• Working proficiency in English and European languages (for Europe role)
• Relevant Broker/dealer license and/or experience in local market
• Fast-track career growth with partner potential
• Help shape a fast-paced and dynamic company
• Working at the cutting edge of the fastest growing institutional asset class.
• Upside bonuses linked to measured performance
Did we get your attention?
If your profile fits the criteria, we are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com