- Develop and drive product strategies with focus on Bonds and Other Fixed income products to meet business goals
- Work closely with research team to proactively recommend and search for new bonds in secondary market
- Perform due diligence on new and existing products. Conduct periodic reviews to ensure all documentation and procedure are updated and well recorded
- Ensure sales materials are reviewed and updated regularly to meet Compliance and regulatory requirement
- Liaise with internal and external business partners to explore new business opportunities and assist to provide updated sales training
- Collect market intelligence data including availability of new products, sales performance, market share etc.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline from prestigious universities.
- Qualified under HK SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in top investment banks or financial institutions with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in bonds andfixed income products.
- Good teamworker in an efficient working atmosphere under high pressure.
- Analytical minded and sensitive to financial market trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a definite advantage.