Structured product specialist
- Provide cross-asset products/solutions (underlying includes listed A share equity / HK equity / US equity / private equity /convertible bond / preference shares / currency forward etc.) to professional clients.
- Work closely with internal and external counterparties, especially, in financial derivative market, include but not limited in FICC departments of Banks and Fund Houses.
- Work closely with legal counsel to define product structure and draft term sheet.
- Conduct due diligence, financial analysis and independently build financial models according to the project needs.
- Perform in-depth research on various projects across different sectors and prepare marketing materials and pitch books.
- Other ad hoc works / projects.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline from prestigious universities.
- Qualified under HK SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in top investment banks or financial institutions with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in Strutured products.
- Good teamworker in an efficient working atmosphere under high pressure.
- Analytical minded and sensitive to financial market trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a definite advantage.