Private Equity Oversight
Global highly regarded Asset Manager.
Working as the newest Associate on the Product Oversight - Alternatives Team in Dublinm you will be responsible for change, risk and exception management on a suite of alternative funds.
- Rigorously identifying, evaluating and addressing risks and taking prompt actions to close
- Leading and driving change management processes, independently coordinating and involving both internal and external stakeholders where required
- Identifying and leading exception management, taking prompt actions and ensuring exceptions are closed safely and correctly
- Acting as the key company contact point for escalation by/to outsourced fund administrators
- Communicating with senior internal and external parties and consulting with them on complex projects, providing sound advice and guidance
- Providing an authoritative source of knowledge and expertise on funds assigned
- Building strong relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Completing a detailed review of legal documents and policies and procedures to highlight operational impacts and ensure operational readiness
- Working with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place both within the organisation and in external providers
- Project managing complex initiatives effectively
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Preferably degree level with relevant recognized qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA), or equivalent years-served in industry
- Post-qualification experience in the alternatives and/or mutual fund industries
- Proven experience working with and understanding Private Equity
- Expertise in fund valuation, reporting and administrative requirements
- Thorough understanding of investment processes and controls, the fund valuation and transaction lifecycle and key control frameworks
- Experience in identifying and managing risks
Highly negotiable salary with excellent benefits.
Excellent promotion and progression opportunities