Business Development Associate
Assist in the effort to understand our European investor base in depth; research institutional investors and their advisors; asset allocations, manager mandates, typical buying behaviour. Categorise and rank buyers based on fit with our product mix. Client meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Draft concise and persuasive communications to prospects.
- Respond to prospect queries via co-ordination with Marketing & Communications, Operations and Investment teams.
- Input and coordination of RFPs to prospects.
- Draft relevant and thorough briefing notes for investment teams in advance of client meetings.
- Independent, self-motivated individual.
- Proven experience within a similar financial services environment,
- Good basic knowledge of the financial markets with demonstrated interest to learn more about investment strategies. Commitment to develop skills; or plan to attain qualifications such as CFA.
- Team player with flexibility to adapt and grow as responsibilities increase,
- Strong written and inter-personal communication skills,
- Strong sense for client needs and desire to fit features of PineBridge product range to meet those needs,
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time,
- Keen focus on attention to detail,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Fluency in Nordic languages would be beneficial.
- First class PC skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.